Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 8 and 9

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.



This song matches my mood everyday! I feel so loved every single day. I have so many wonderful people in my life that always show me how much they love and care for me. This love comes from my amazing friends, wonderful family, my extraordinary husband and of course the Lord. I feel so blessed to have all these people in my life!

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased



I may have a slight addiction and it's not only Dr. Pepper. It's all soda!! Mostly Dr. Pepper, Diet Mt. Dew and Diet Coke. I love The McDonald's dollar Diet Cokes. Best thing ever but since I'm just on campus in between classes I thought I'd need a little drink. The drink of choice today a nice cold Dr. Pepper. I need to get off this addiction and I did for about 2 months one time but decided I might as well go back to it, so I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment