Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Oh the joy of never having another first date again!!! First dates always made me so nervous and most of the time it was the most awkward situation....mostly I think because of me! Ha. So once again I am changing the question again!!!! So my question that I will be answering is....my favorite date with Matt.

Golf and food!! That's it! That is what makes me happy!! Last year Matt took me to a golf course in Brigham City that we never get to play because it is 30 minutes away. Then I beat him which always makes me happy!! Next is food. I love love love eating at new and fun places, pretty much I just love eating out!!! So he took me to a place in Ogden that has delicious, Roosters! Oh it is so tasty!!!

That my friends is one of my favorite dates with Matt!!! Any date with Matt is wonderful though!!

1 comment: