Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

Well I thought this was a bit of a boring question. I really didn't eat anything exciting other then some easy mac for lunch and a chimi for dinner. Don't get me wrong these things are delicious but boring so I came up with my own question of the day....A photo of something you could eat everyday......
Reese's Eggs...Oh I could eat close to a bag of these a day. Don't get me wrong I love regular Reece's, Reece's Big Cups, and Reese's Fast Break. There is just something about these eggs that make them taste so much better!!! They just melt in your mouth and make you have a wonderful day!!!! Yum Yum!
Next thing I could eat everyday....Edemame! Oh I love these little beans in their salty shell!! You just can't go wrong with this at all. I wouldn't mind having a constant supply of these things. The are like popcorn or chips. I could just sit on the couch and eat these all day!!

1 comment: