Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

So I just posted that I am doing the 30 day challenge and I thought I might as well start today!! Two blogs in a row!! I'm getting really good at this blogging thing!Oh my day....well to tell the truth not the greatest. Really long I guess you could say. It just involved a lot of school. Feeling a little stressed because I am suppose to be good at math and calculus is killing me. I got home from school and did a take home exam in my other math class that took a couple hours. Then Matt got home so things got better! He made us some dinner. He had an intermural game so I went with him to watch. They played awesome and won. Oh then Matt took me to get ice cream! He knows what I like and what makes me happier! ha! Now I'm just sitting here but we are about to dance on our xbox kinect so things are looking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment