Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 10 and 11

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Way too hard of a question. If you know me you know I love food!!! Oh and I love going out to eat! One of my favorite things is to try new places and new food! I don't know if I really have a favorite. In Logan I would have to say that it would have to be this place even though it is in Smithfield....And anytime I'm in the hometown of Sheridan Wyoming I have to eat here... And I everytime we go to Draper I want to eat here....
Oh there are so many more I could put on here. I'll list a few more favorites in Logan: Takara Sushi, Kamin, Indian Oven, Texas Roadhouse and I love Jimmy Johns too!!

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Well that's a fun question because I just got a whole new revamped makeup bag for my birthday!! I don't really like buying makeup with my own money cause that stuff adds up so fast! I asked my mom to get me a new makeup bag and she got me a cute zebra one that I love and a whole new collection of makeup. Well, It's just the basics so a bit of lotion, blush, mascara and eyeliner. There is a whole new part of my makeup collection that I am obsessed with...It's called MAC eyeshadow and my sister-in-law got me addicted. She got me a gift card for Christmas to start and I got some more for my birthday so I know have eight colors and I love them so much. I never really got into makeup until I was introduced to this stuff!!! New favorite color...Stars and Rockets. This picture doesn't give it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment