Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh yeah I have a blog!

Wow... I think I kind of forgot that I have a blog! But I'm back and we are married! Wow what an amazing experience we have been having becoming our own little family!! We are still so in love, probably more then we thought was ever possible! I don't even know how to start or where to begin! The last few months have been the greatest ever!
December was such a great month. First I'll start off with the beginning of December. This is when I had my bridals taken. I was so so so lucky because my mom was able to come to Logan for the week before to get everything done that I needed to before I had pictures and to help with that huge dress! I don't know what I would of done if she wasn't there. I was also so emotional...(getting use to that blasted birth control) so there were a few days that I am sure that she really was wondering why she came!! Well I really only wanted to say that and to tell one little story that happend. Well the day of my bridals I didn't eat anything pretty much because I wanted to look hot in my dress. Everything was good we were taking all the pictures and whatnot...then it hit....a BLOODY NOSE! In my perfect white dress. Oh I'm sure it was the funniest site ever. I was hunched over with my hand on my nose, Matt was right next to me with his hand on mine and my mom was running to the bathroom to get tissue. Then we moved out hands to get the tissue on my nose. Oh yep, blood on my dress. Then I was sitting down pretty much laughing cause I had nothing else to do, then Matt ran to get the white sheet we had so I didn't get my dress dirty and wrapped it around me! My mom was on her knees scrubbing at my dress trying to get the blood out! Anyway I just had to share that cause who does that happen to really??? Well here is a few products of that day(by the way we took it to get cleaned and we got all the spots out)

My hott husband!


Next came December 30th! The best day ever! It was such an amazing and special day!! I stayed the night with my best friend Lanni that night and we did go to bed later then we wanted. I was sleeping really good which is surprising. Then something woke me up around 4 and I couldn't go back to sleep! I was way to excited at this point! I was checking my phone about every 10 minutes to see if it was time to get up!! I was up at 615 cause my makeup and hair appointment was at 645!! I got all prettied up and headed to the temple! Being sealed to my best friend and love was the best moment of my life! What a special feeling to know that we are sealed for eternity and our love will never end!! It was so amazing looking around and seeing both of our families! Especially our parents!! Our sealer was my grandpas nephew so that was very special too! Having my grandparents there from Boise was so amazing! They got sealed in the same temple many years before that and my grandpa kept saying the sweetest things and would bring me to tears everytime I hugged him!! After the temple we took pictures and it was absolutely freezing! Then we had a pit stop at the gas station to grab a energy drink then we headed down to our reception! The reception was so so perfect! I couldn't ask for anything better! I wish I had some pictures but we haven't gotten them back yet! So in a future post!!
Next was the honeymoon!! We left from Salt Lake the next day and we were so dead tired! Not going to lie we looked aweful!! Ha! We flew to Ft. Lauderdale and stayed right on the beach in an awesome hotel! Then we took off on our cruise which was the best thing I have ever experienced!! I have never been on a cruise and I can't think of a better way to do a honeymoon! We didn't have to worry about anything! We ate so much food and had the best time ever! Our first stop was the Princess Cays in the Bahamas! I got my hair braided from some of the funniest ladies ever and we just relaxed on the beach! The next stop was St. Marteen where we went on a butterfly farm(yeah that was my choice). I was in awe cause I love butterflies. He showed us how to get one on our hands but I couldn't and I was getting so upset that I couldn't. I finally got one right before we had to leave. The next place was St. Thomas...I was so excited for this because I got certified to be a scuba diver and we were going to dive in St. Thomas. It was so awesome to be under water. How awesome is it that we can see life underwater! It was amazing! Last stop was Grand Turks where our excursion was canceled so we just relaxed again and swam in the ocean.
Our amazing ship!!! It was huge! With an ice cream and pizza bar!! Delicious!



Wow I think that was enough and I don't know if anyone will read this post because it is so dang long but I had to update everyone!! Love ya all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bloody nose story! Hilarious! I would have been freaking out!! I am glad you could laugh about it :)

    ReplyDelete