Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 Your Favorite Photo of Your Best Friend

Well I can't really narrow down a single best friend because I have so many wonderful friends. First of all of course my Mom. The one I always turn to and the one that always has the right things to say no matter what, even if I don't want to hear it! Always there for me!!!
My beautiful sisters who can always cheer me up. Even though I don't see them that much they mean the world to me and I am so grateful to be so close to them although we live hours apart!

My awesome niece Kailey Bean! She was born when I was 12. I grew up always being around her. We were always together and she was my mini me. I don't get to see her as much as I would like because we are too far apart but I love her so much!! It's crazy seeing her getting older!
Lannold, Foxy, Lannolin, Lanilia or just Lanni. We were best friends through high school and I only see her like once a year these days which sucks and we end up talking for hours and hours which I love! She is an amazing lady and I am so proud of her and all the work she is putting into school!!Kelsey and Alex. So much to say!!! Kelsey and me met my first year up at Utah State and we were instant friends! We didn't spend many hours apart and had the best freshman experience ever. I was with these two through their whole relationship and now Alex is also one of my best friends. I don't know how many times it was just Kelsey, Alex and me hanging out!!
Chelsea!!! The soon to be new mom! I am so excited for her and I can't wait to meet my little nephew. We met at some random cabin trip but we were friends from then on out! We always have so much fun and I am sure we are so annoying to everyone else when we are together but we don't care!
These lovely ladies have been such a big part in my life throughout college. They will always be great friend! I love them all so much!!Sami!! She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. Not only outside but inside. She is so loving and kind. She always has a smile on her face no matter whats going on. She is such a sweetheart and I am so lucky that I have her as a close friend!!

2 comments:

  1. i made it!! i love you molly and beck cant wait to meet his auntie too!!! you really do have some great friends in you life...i was a little disappointed to see matt (your matt) didnt make the list...but he is a given right?!?! haha just teasing! love you molls! i remember our cabin trip and how we really did become like instant friends after that! i dont think we spent a day apart after that!

    ReplyDelete