Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 months, Eternity to go!!

So I've been slacking on this whole blogging thing!! I was doing so good for a long while!!! Today marks Matt and I's 3 month anniversary! We went out to delicious Indian Oven. So much amazing food! I love the Chicken Coconut Karma!!!! If you've never tried it you better stop in!!! I thought to celebrate our 3 months together I'd state just a few things I love about being married....if I don't stop myself I could go on for ages so here's a few
  • Always having your best friend around.
  • Having someone to cheer you up no matter what.
  • Being so extremely comfortable with each other that sometimes I am just amazed!
  • Thinking about the future and having a family with Matt being the perfect daddy ever.
  • Going to the temple with my love
  • Still being in awe that my husband is that dang sexy and sweet.
  • Being cheesy and not even caring.
  • Figuring out how to be a housewife(even though I don't really have the cleaning part down yet)
  • Snuggling every single night and waking up to a kiss and a hug.
  • Laughing nonstop!
  • Sharing everything(even the full size bed which is a bit tough sharing sometimes)
  • Knowing that I will be with my love for eternity.
  • Loving with all of my heart
  • Nothing is better!!!
I love being married! I don't know why people say that the first year is the hardest. It is a time that you have to be totally selfless and let a person completely into your world there is nothing that can compare to the love you receive daily from your spouse and the ability to care and love someone to no end! Matt is my world and he always will be and I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me. I am grateful for the gospel and the blessing of eternal family! I am the happiest ever and I don't see that ever ending!

1 comment: