Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 13 and 14

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?

Well its so hard to just pinpoint one artist that is your favorite! I really have never been able too!! Music is just so wonderful and I love a wide variety of genres! So I will just name a few that I love. These are the CD's you put in your car and they stay in for weeks/months and you don't get tired of them!!

Adele(I may have a slight woman crush on her! I love her voice!)
Matt introduced me to this band and I love this CD!
Got to love old school!!!!
Oh this soundtrack is the best thing ever...to listen to, sing to and dance around to
I don't listen to a lot of country but you can't go wrong with this man! Day 14- A show you are addicted to?


Okay this is a recent addiction and I ask myself why everytime I watch it! It is so disturbing to watch all of these killers but at the same time intriguing and
I end up watching it till the end every time! I just don't know why?? It is so good though! On a lighter note I can not get enough of this show and its hilarious cast....

No comments:

Post a Comment