Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's been a while!

Well looks like I am slacking a little bit in the blog world! We are so excited that school is over for the semester. Matt did so amazing this semester! I am so proud of him. He got a 3.6! I wish I could of grabbed that GPA. I did good except for the dreaded calculus class. I got a D+....oh no!!!! Do you know what this means. I have to take it again! I have to get a C!!!! Oh well, not much I can do about it now.
Let's see...what else is new. I go my hair cut. It is now short and blonde! I am loving it so far! It's my summer hair do!
We stayed in Logan for the summer because we both have great jobs here. I am working at Logan River and I just love working there. Number one, it is a golf course,which I love of course! Free golf...you can't get much better then that! Oh and I love the people I work with. My coworkers are pretty much my family in Logan. Matt is working at CampSaver. He works full time for the summer. He also loves his job and the people he works with. We don't see eachother as much as we thought we would since it's the summer and we don't have school but that was false!
We have been golfing as much as we can. We usually go right when he gets off at 6....that is if I am not working. That has been our summer activities so far. Other then Monopoly and Scrabble! Well can't think of much else! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. Don't know if you will get this but hey that's okay. Figured you tell me happy birthday every year and since yours only comes around every four I figured I had better not miss it. This is Shane R. by the way I figured you would be really confused if I didn't let you know that. Anyway Happy Birthday and congrats on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete