Monday, July 19, 2010

Dating Here and There

So I promise our relationship didn't go from meeting(which happened in fall 2009 unlike what i said in my last post which was 2010 which hasn't even happened yet) to engaged. We did some dating here and there too! I can't really give you details of every single date we did along the way but I can give ya a few!

So, this didn't even happen when we were actually together but this was towards the begining of it all when I was still trying to reel him in! We took a little trip to a concert of a man known as: Bob Dylan. The thing was...I didn't really know Bobs music that well I just knew that Matt loved music and that it was a concert that I knew he wouldn't pass up so I told him we should take a trip down the Salt Lake and go to the concert! It worked. We went and it was so much fun! First off I had a drunk man that was my best friend, I was mocking the way he was dancing and he just thought I was dancing with him so he continued to get closer and closer to me. The next part may sound pathetic, but its me so its a given that I'm a little bit of a cheese wad, but we discovered that we were perfect size for eachother because Matt can stand right behind me and put his arms around me and his chin rests right on my head, which most people would just consider that as Matt being tall and me being short but we tend to think different! We had a lot of fun!! We were kinda gross and sweaty afterward but here is a picture of that night!

The first time he actually asked me on a date was to go to the movie "Where the Wild Things Are." Which was really cute cause I think I had been telling him that I wanted to go to it for like a week and he actually picked up on it and took me! I actually love going with other couple so I invited my roommate to find a dat and come along with us. Which I found out later that Matt kinda got annoyed that I would always invite other couples to go out with us...ooopps! So we went out and ate at Beehive Grill. We had time to spare so I thought it would be a great idea to go read the book before we went and saw the movie so that is exactly what we did. Went to Borders and I sat everyone on the carpet and I read Where the Wild Things Are out loud! Then we went to the movie which I loved and no one else did!
One of our favorites....BOWLING! Well it's not really Matt's favorite when I beat him, which happens quite often(sorry Matt)! We use to always go bowling!! There was also one night that we went with some friends ice skating which was a blast until Matt went and hurt himself! Well...I actually might have had something to do with that part! We were with 4 other couples and all of us were trying different things. We decided that we could do a lift cause you know we are profesh at ice skating, so Matt lifted me and then...we fell and I'm pretty sure my blade sliced his finger...there was blood...it was gross!



Oh there is plenty more and there is one that just needs its own seperate post and that is when we went to the basketball games but that will be soon to come! I hope everyone enjoys reading these as much as I like writing them!!

1 comment: